- Recommendartions for implementing Making, Inventing and the Science of Innovation series into the STEM content areas at your school/classroom/community during the academic year 2014-2015
- What do you need to accomplish this?
- Powerpoint readout presentation (5 slides MAX) to be given on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 1:30pm (each color team will have 10 minutes to present their recommendations and plans with specific goals and objectives and milestones for the 2014-2015 academic school year.
Key Questions for From Tuesday's Afternoon's Science of Innovation Discussion:
- How would you integrate/use the Science of Innovation resources (videos, lesson plans and student acitivities) into your own lesson plans and classroom throughout the 2014-215 Academic school year? What challenges do you foresee and how might you overcome them? Please be specific and provide evidence to support claims whenever possible.
- How do you assess learning in the classroom using the Science of Innovation curriculum?
- What should the sequel be to Science of Innovation and why?